Our 3rd Annual 5K for PPPD Awareness
Date: Saturday, July 13th, 2019
The HERO Club hosted its 3rd annual 5k this year on July 13th. We raised over $11,000 and had over 150 people in attendance.
Congrats to our winners Anthony Goodrich and Isabella Rojo, who ran a 19:16 and 25:51 respectively.
We are very thankful for all our volunteers and sponsors:
- Diamond Sponsors – UST Global
- Platinum Sponsors – McDonald & McDonald Attornies
- Food Sponsors – Fresh Market, Chipotle
- Water Sponsors – Drug Mart
Once again, thanks to everyone who came. We wouldn’t have been able to do this without everyone’s support.
2nd Annual 5K for PPPD Awareness
Date: Saturday, July 24th, 2018
We are very thankful to everyone that came to the run. The event was a huge success. We had about 150 runners and walkers who participated in the race. Looking back, it’s very surreal that it’s already been almost a year since the first annual The HERO Club 5k and that we’ve already completed the second one. We are very grateful to all the support and contributions we got from the volunteers, sponsors, donors, and runners. So once again, thanks to each and everyone of you.
We also had dazzling singers Danielle Ullman, Mckenzie Stewart, Gabe De Guia, Priyanka Yenugu and Shelby Sansom from the MELODY WALLACE VOICE STUDIO, who entertained the crowd with their mesmerizing voice and songs.
Here are Some of Our Biggest Sponsors -- We are very thankful for their help!
- Diamond Sponsors- Deloitte and UST Global Inc ($2500+)
- Platinum Sponsors- Fidelity Charitable and Cognizant ($1500+)
- Gold Sponsors- McDonald & McDonald Law Firm ($1000)
- Silver Sponsors- CoreDataLabs ($500)
- Food Sponsors- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza (Mason, OH), Nothing Bundt Cakes (Mason, OH), Bheemas Dublin
- Water Sponsors- Drug Mart
1st Annual 5K for PPPD Awareness
Date: Saturday, July 2017
We raised $11,500 & had over 200 registrants. We want to deeply thank all of our sponsors and volunteers for their support and contribution from the bottom of my heart. We are unable to express my gratitude in words. We can’t believe we were able to accomplish something this big in our first endeavor. Let’s hope we can keep it up and continue the success next year.
Please Check Out Some of Our Generous Sponsors from 2017: